Want to convert an image file saves as a jpg into a word document? Follow are simple instructions to find out how! Learn to do the jpeg to word conversion.
How to Convert JPEG files to Word (Windows and Mac)
Unfortunately, to do this conversion in the easiest way possible, you will need to use other programmes unless your computer or laptop has a specific one already installed. The process is still easy and doesn’t take long to convert jpeg to word.
- The first way to do this conversion would be to search for an online tool that can change jpeg to word for you.
- Another option would be to download an OCR programme or tool online.
- At the top of the programme screen, go to Open and select the file that you want to convert.
- Wait for the conversion to complete.
- Copy the text and paste it into a Word document or any other type of document that you want to create.
- Save your new document as a Word file.