Looking to convert a pdf file into a jpeg image quickly and easily? Look here steps on how to do a pdf to jpg conversion! Instructions for Windows and Mac.
How to Convert PDF to JPEG for Windows
As well as using a normal file converter website online, there is another method to convert pdf to jpg that you can use on your computer or laptop. This method requires a photo editing programme, such as Photoshop or Paint.
- Open the photo-editing programme and also the PDF file that you need to convert.
- Go to File > Save as.
- In the dropdown menu for the format of the file, select .jpg
- Click Save and choose an image title and location.
How to Convert pdf to jpg for Mac
Again, you can do this pdf to jpeg conversion using a free online converter, found simply by doing a search. For a more consistent method that you can use to convert one or several files, view our steps below:
- Open up Mac OS X Preview, a programme already installed on Mac computers and laptops.
- File > Open and select the PDF file that you want to change.
- File > Export and select JPEG from the Format dropdown menu.
- Choose a file name and location and click Save.